Beyond the standard.
We offer more than other tax firms.
Our range of services goes beyond the usual. For example, we offer you expertise in areas such as management consultancy, IT, outsourcing or business start-ups – valuable expertise for which you do not need to engage other service providers.
Sometimes we are management consultants, sometimes IT experts.
In order to create a perfect interface between financial accounting and the company, we optimise crucial processes in the areas of IT and taxes directly at your premises.
So that language does not thwart opportunities.
We advise Eastern European investors on their business ventures in Germany. Multilingual staff in our team will support you in various business activities, such as dealing with authorities or establishing business contacts.
Friendly takeover: We represent your financial system.
Outsource your entire financial management to a permanent team at our firm. Externally, we act as a department of your company. This means that we take care of dunning, receivables management, invoicing, correspondence and communication with the customer.
Business start-up advice: So that things run smoothly when they start.
In order to make your starting a business as successful as possible, we provide you with intensive advice on your business start-up. We are at your side when it comes to choosing the legal form, tax registration, applying for subsidies and all other relevant topics.
Other special achievements.
In addition, we offer you further competences that go beyond the standard programme of a tax firm:
- International income tax law (Austria and many other countries)
- Inheritance and gift tax structuring, succession planning (also international) as well as settlement and declaration
- Taxation of associations and non-profit status
- Severance advice (tax optimisation for severance payments)
- Conversion tax law
- Merger & Acquisition (review of company figures, conducting negotiations, tax support for company acquisitions and sales)
- Liquidation taxation
- international sales tax
- Cost centre accounting and controlling
- Execution of wills