We put into practice what others only say: working at Konerding & Thomas.
An open culture and fair dealings are not just contemporary buzzwords for us, but daily lived practice. We assess applicants solely on the basis of their professional qualifications and personal skills and live a healthy culture of mistakes. In addition, we have created an environment that is open to suggestions of all kinds for improvement. Only in this way is true cohesion and long-term success possible.
A give and take.
As a modern employer, we attach great importance to the motivation of our employees. The incentives range from professionally managed team days, excursions, company parties, overnight hotel stays and massages to flexible working hours, home office, e-bike use and much more… The high level of satisfaction and the pleasant cooperation prove us right.
In an anonymously conducted 2020 industry survey on employee satisfaction among 41 law firms and 797 employees, we scored above average. Here is an excerpt of the survey results:
- Almost all employees would recommend the firm as an employer to a good friend
- The motivation to perform is judged to be just right
- 79% of the employees describe the office climate as very good or good
- The motivation in the office is above average
- All employees would choose Konerding & Thomas again if they had to make the same decision.
- 90% of employees find that the manager has an open ear for you
IIn our latest (anonymous) survey in September 2022, the good results from 2020 were confirmed:
- 80 % of employees believe that their talents are well utilised
- Employees agree that the manager is open and honest with them
- 80% of employees think we are pursuing the right goals
- All employees respect each other
Statements from employees.
“The particularly fair treatment of each other was the main reason for me to start here back then. There is a pleasant, relaxed atmosphere, characterised by trust and appreciation. You don’t find that kind of cohesion anywhere else so quickly.”
Ursula Baur, Tax specialist
“Konerding & Thomas has a lot to offer its employees: flexible working hours, excursions, massages, etc.. And also when it comes to further training, you get all the support you can imagine.”
Alexandra Kneißl, Tax assistant